I read all my blogs in feed format. It makes my life so much easier, I have at least 50 in my list, and I can just click on the highlighted blog and read, knowing that there was an update. Generally, if you don't have a feed, or if you don't allow all your post to show in a feed, I wont read it. Well, I will, but only like once a week.
So, all that to say that in my quest to find out how these people are coming to my silly little blog, I clicked on Ila's blog and saw that she added me to her blog list. I am sooooo honored. I saw that and was speechless.
That got me thinking, I need to show more cards now, so here are two I just made.
The boys brought home their spring proofs today and I will not buy any, I see no need, but they came out nice. However, why would anyone brush a boys hair like they did Andrew's??? (hopefully you can see that they brushed his hair straight on his forehead.)


Anything else I am forgettting? Oh, I am sure, but it will give me something to post about tomorrow. *wink*
1 comment:
Love the cards! But then again, I always do :) Andrew doesn't look like himself in those school pics. Jackson's hair grows straight down his forehead, stick straight. You could try and try to brush it somewhere else, but it will only go straight down his forehead, LOL. But that's HIS hair. Andrew doesn't have hair like that, so he can have it brushed to the side. Ugh, school pics are so hit or miss!
Post a Comment