Nothing new to share today. We piled the kids into Ron's truck and took the van to the dealership for new brakes and rotors...YEA. So much money gone, so fast.
While in that part of Knoxville I stopped into Michaels and bought bridal flowers. I heard about them for Lauren and I had to have them. Will I be able to do what she can do with them? Hell no, but I can try.
We also stopped at Home Depot and priced the fence. YIKES. $150 for a 19 foot section. Oh well. I was hoping we could start it this weekend, but we are suppose to get rain and Ron is not feeling well tonight, so I guess not. He is leaving for Nashville next week too...sucks.
I had good intentions on working on Andrew's cub scout book tonight, but I just don't feel like it now. I also got all the pictures I wanted for Jack's scrapbook and I was going to print them, even though I don't have a book for him yet, but I haven't even done that. I REALLY need to learn how to do digital. LOL I also need some local friends to get me to scrapbook.
Hmmmm. I wonder. Anyone local interested in what my friend Karyn does? Now, she doesn't have kids so it's easier for her, but she gets together every week, with the exception of the summer, with a few other girls (I say girls because they are a lot younger then us, LOL) and each week they take turns hosting it. I need to set some time aside to do this, I am soooooooooo behind.
1 comment:
Jen, if I lived there I would be right there with you scrapping once a week!! Darn! That's what I need too. Hope Ron feels better.
Post a Comment