Before I get to that story let me tell you about Lea's pictures today. If you are reading this and you have a Portrait Innovations by you, GO. I have never in my life, with the exception of my awesome photographer at my wedding, been so happy with photos. This place is soooo great. I knew a friend of mine went there so I asked her what she thought of them and she was happy with them as well, but man, I think they are great. They will get my business for a very long time. I highly recomend them.
Lea was her normal attitude self through most of the shoot, but after I left her with the photographer and Ron, she did a little better. When they were done he said, I only got 135 shots. Only??? I am so used to choosing out of 7...135? Like I said earlier, she wasn't too cooperative so really there weren't a whole lot of great ones, but I did finally narrow it down to 9. Here are some of the highlights, and lowlights. LOL
Lea was her normal attitude self through most of the shoot, but after I left her with the photographer and Ron, she did a little better. When they were done he said, I only got 135 shots. Only??? I am so used to choosing out of 7...135? Like I said earlier, she wasn't too cooperative so really there weren't a whole lot of great ones, but I did finally narrow it down to 9. Here are some of the highlights, and lowlights. LOL


Perfect picture showing what a princess she is...

This picture when it came up I actually had to bite my lip so I wouldn't start crying. She looks exactly like my niece Sam did when she was that age (she will be 19 in June).


This one totally cracked me up. "I know she is thinking, I finally got this egg open and its empty?? What's up with that?" LOL

Ok, so I am sooo happy with this place so I call my friend Michelle to tell her about them and while on the phone with her my call waiting goes off and it's the kids school....uh-oh.
It's Andrews teacher calling to tell me that him and Daniel were fighting in the lunch room. Daniel? Andrew and Daniel are friends. He is over here or Andrew is over there all the time. They were fighting? She tells me that they didn't see it, but Andrew scratched Daniels cornea and he is on his way to the Dr.
Oh. My. God.
I hung up the phone with her and Michelle and I walked into Ron's office and I swear I thought I was going to be sick. I can't believe Andrew did that to his friend. I called Daniel's house but of course I got their voicemail, so I left a message telling her that I hoped Daniel was okay and asked her to call me back.
I was so upset about this. I got in the car and went to pick the boys up. Well, I pulled into the car line and they were parked 2 cars ahead of me, so since I left Lea at home with Ron I went over to talk to her.
She saw me and immediately said to me "He is fine." Thank God! Now, she is so great, she really is. She told me that boys will be boys and accidents happen. THEY WERE PLAYING, NOT FIGHTING! They were being boys and fooling around and it seems that Andrew got to close and got his eye. There was no fighting, there was no scratched cornea. In fact, when Daniel saw me, he yelled out the window, can Andrew come over today? LOL
Well, that took at least 10 years off of my life!
So, I complain about Ron a lot, but I don't always talk about the great things he says or does. Last night he had to run to Walmart and when he got home he told me he had an S for me. (Growing up we called surprises S's and now I do that with my family.) When I had my wisdome teeth pulled back in Nov. I was watching DVD's on my laptop in my room and I realized that I didn't have one of my favorites on DVD...Notting Hill. Because it's old, it's hard to find but Ron found it last night and bought it for me. (I think I will keep him around.)
On the Jack front. Keep him, and my sister, in your prayers. It's nothing serious but my sister will be going home without him tonight. He was pretty jaundice so they are keeping him another night. He spent most of the day, except for when he was nursing, under the lights, and the Dr seems to think he will be going home tomorrow at noon. I worry about my sister and BIL though and I told my Mom that she should make Laura take something to sleep, since this will be the last night in a LONG time that she can.
2 comments:
Those.are.ADORABLE!! She looks like a little angel - great shots! We have PI near us - I should try them out! Holy Smokes about the eye saga - I would have freaked out too. Thankfully it turned out to be ok, but geez! I love Notting Hill - how sweet of Ron to remember you don't have it! :)
Oh those are such precious pictures. Love the one of her opening the egg, too funny!! I plan to go there for Lainie's 2 yr picture probably in May sometime before the boys get out of school.
Glad the eye situation turned out so well!!
Post a Comment