We just got home a few hours ago...YEA. I love visiting my family in VA, but I like coming home, sleeping in my own bed, having more control over the kids...LOL
I have lots of pictures to share, but first I want to say, my new nephew is so beautiful and is such an angel. I could hold him all day long, he is such a cuddlebug too. Sooo sweet. Lea was pretty good with him, but at times she wasn't thrilled that I was holding him, and had to climb up on top of me.
Then we colored eggs. Mom was brilliant and had 3 packs of dye, so the whole process with the 4 kids, took about 10 minutes, and there were a ton of eggs.
This was the cookie bouquet I made for Will. Remember, she didn't want any chocolate for Will, but, she had no problem with buying my kids chocolate. LOL
Mom bought the kids their Easter outfits, look how handsome the boys look??? This is so funny. Evan saw that he had a tie to wear and he was so excited, he said "I have a tie? It's like I am getting ready to go to work!" Too cute. (I forgot to add, Evan loved his tie and vest so much that he actually put them on over his pajamas that night. He cracks me up.)
Mom bought Lea's dress as well along with shoes and a matching purse. Lea was so beautiful.
Me with my adorable new nephew Easter morning, and Ron with him.
Our family.
I swear, my sister Lynn took about 10 pictures and this was the best, and yet, still not good. However, I actually think I look pretty good so this is the one we will go with. *wink*
LOL Dad looking for eggs with the kids out in the back yard.
LOVE this picture of Laura and Jim with the baby.
Well, I of course hit the stamp store in Reston. I LOVE that store. I went in Saturday with Ron and got a couple stamps, the princess set and the Elzybells Letter writing one. When I saw that princess set a few weeks ago I knew I had to have it, that princess looks just like Lea to me. I had emailed the store owner Angela and she ordered a few others for me, but they weren't in yet, but they came yesterday so I went back again Monday to get them. I LOVE that store. I did just see that AMuse has new stamps coming out and I of course will miss those, but my nephew will be getting Baptized eventually so....YEA.
Ok, that is it. I will post more tomorrow, I never posted about Evan's first soccer game last week, so I will post pictures of that maybe tomorrow. I need to catch up on blogs, I am VERY behind.
No comments:
Post a Comment