Thursday, March 13, 2008

A little get to know me fun

Ok, anyone else having problems with the chocolate cake link? It opens fine for me.

My plan is to go to the store today to see if I can find a cross stitch sampler, once Ron gets home from the Scout store. Other then that, I need to make cut out cookies, and that's about it, but that will take me all day, so I am really not slacking. LOL



I got this list of question's from Julie's blog. IF you decide to take these questions and answer them on your BLOG please let me know so I can visit and learn more about you!

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? Um, I would definitly flip out.

2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? October 2007, I flew to Buffalo for my God-daughters Baptism.

3. What did the last text message you sent say? I forwarded a picture of my new nephew to my SIL. The only picture I have seen of him BTW. :)

4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Their eyes, sense of humor, how openly affectionate they are.

5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Get the 2 cross stitch samplers that I need to make bought and made.

6. Shoe size? 10

7. Been to Mexico? No.

8. When is the last time you had a massage? My 30th birthday, so almost 5 years ago.

9. What was the last TV show you watched? The Today show

10. What are your plans for the weekend? watching the pinewood derby.

11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? That's tricky. I would say yes, because I really love him a lot *but* he would need to promise not to work all the time, which he does now.

12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? 2 car seats.

13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Reading blogs

14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? Oh gees, I don't know.

15. Have you ever been to a strip club? No

16. What is the best ice cream flavor? I have a few, cherry cheesecake, blueberry cream pie.

17. What is the last sporting event you watched? Live? Sabres vs Capitals in DC last Easter.

18. Ever go camping? Not since I was in girl scouts, and I am fine with that.

19. Last phone call? My Mom to see how my sister and nephew were doing.

20. Are you allergic to anything? Bandaids, the ones that are all elasticy (I know that's not a word.)

21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? That you really can't make plans. They will never go the way you want them too.

22. What do you do at work? Try to raise 3 children.

23. What is your mom's name? Arlene

24. Ever cried for no reason? Not that I can think of, though Ron would probably say I do all the time. LOL

25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance? No, I have no idea what that is.

26. What is your favorite color to wear? I don't really have a favorite color to wear.

27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? From Buffalo to Hawaii, with a stop in San Francisco

28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? That I can remember, Buffalo to Florida, but when I was little we moved from Arizona to Buffalo.

29. What are your turn-offs? People who are rude, just to be rude, not using your turn signal when driving, giving someone a ticket when they had to pee.

30. What was your last alcoholic beverage? Glass of wine

31. What are you craving right now? For my daughter to take a nap.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Oh Jennifer. How fun is this!!!! You KNOW I will do it! Ill do ANYTHING!

Jen said...

OKay I did it, go and read and see if you learn anything new about me my friend... LOL

PotterGrl said...

Jennifer, looks like I just didn't give the cake recipe page enough time to open yesterday ;-) Guess I was impatient, LOL. So it works fine :)

PotterGrl said...

I did it too, feel free to read my answers on my blog :)