Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Nothing exciting today

Thank goodness. :)

Saturday is the Pinewood Derby, Andrew's first, so I am sure I will be taking tons of pictures. Who knows how well he will do but him and Ron designed a cool car so far. Why did I tell you that? Because the Tigers are in charge of lunch that day and Ron found a cool sloppy joe car sandwich and we did a dry run tonight for dinner. They are pretty cool, but I am fairly sure I am not going to enjoy making 60 sandwiches Saturday, on top of making cub scout shaped sugar cookies tomorrow and Friday.

I spoke to Laura today and after taking a 4 hour nap she felt great. Jack is doing well and I can't wait to see him.

I did not make it to the cross stitch store today but I did have to run to Walmart to buy sugar and a few other things. I HATE walmart so I try not to go until I have a list. Sugar is generally not on the Walmart list, but white cardstock, black printer ink, and hair dye certainly is. Got everything I needed, and came home, and then realized I forgot the darn sugar. I tell ya!

I made the most delicious chocolate cake today. Seriously, I will never buy boxed chocolate cake mix again. I thought this cake was delicious when I first finished it but oh man, this thing tasted even better tonight, after sitting in the fridge all afternoon. In fact, I may need another piece right now. ;)

I am coloring my hair as I type this. My hair looked awful. You just can't put this off like I did especially when you are a much darker shade then your color job and you have nasty grey hairs. YUCK. I know I looked bad, and I am sure people were talking about me behind my back, but every single day I just kept running out of time in the day. That and I hate Walmart.

:)

1 comment:

PotterGrl said...

Mmm, the cake sounds delish! The link isn't working for it but I'd love the recipe! Oh, and I did the same thing with my hair..I let it go way too long. I usually color it the same as my original color, but boy do I have tons of gray hair and it was all about 3" long before I finally colored it this month!!! Ugh.