No, I am not trying to get pregnant! God no! Have you people not been reading my blog??? My kids are killing me, mentally killing me. LOL
Ok, seriously, I am kidding, they aren't really killing me, but like I said yesterday, they are taking years off my life. No, I am not wanting anymore kids. I love babies, but that is what my sisters are for!!!!
Jack came home tonight...yea! I have not talked to my sister today, but I am sure they are settling in.
Other news, which I am not 100% sure I can share here, but too bad. I will be an Aunt again in October. My nephew Will is going to be a big brother!!! WOOHOO! I have known for a few weeks now but I couldn't say anything since she was keeping it from Laura till after Jack was born. So, I have another cross stitch to start making.
My best friend all through middle school emailed me and asked if I would make a birth sampler for her daughter, who just happens to be my God-daughter. I was so honored that she asked. I wanted to make one for her but I wasn't sure if someone else would so I never did. I feel so good that I get to make it. I hope maybe tomorrow I can hit the cross stitch store here in Knoxville and see if I can find some good ones to make. I have a trip to NoVa coming up next week so I need something to do in the car in between getting a million things for the kids.
Speaking of my trip to NoVa. Not only do I get to meet my new nephew, which I am totally dying to do, but I am going to sneak into the stamp store again. LOL I LOVE that store. I just sent an email to the owner explaining how crazy I am, but hopefully she has the few stamps I want to buy in stock.
Today I finished all the Easter cards and cut all the kids pictures and they are now ready to mail out. I also went to the post office and mailed out the relay for life cards, since I didn't make it to the PO yesterday, and a special package also went out. I can't wait for that to arrive. I wish I could be a fly on the wall...oh well. I hope this person likes it. They should get it Thursday hopefully, so I can't wait.
1 comment:
Oh Jennifer, I am sooo far behind on blogreading. You have been soooo busy!! Leas pics are gorgeous! EVEN the one of her falling asleep standing up. Ha! I can do that too!
You all have babies falling out of the sky in your family dont you? Congrats on all those little toes!
Your cards are perfect! Did you get the girlscout set or is that an improvise?
:D Soooo proud of you for keepin up with the bloggy thing. AND a signature too. WOOHOO!
Post a Comment