Thursday, March 27, 2008

new cards

Can you believe it? I actually made some cards today. I got my new Stampin Up! stamps yesterday, plus, my new Elzybells. I used the one hostess set I got, for the sympathy card, and then I used the Elzybells I purchased before, but the inside sentiment was new SU also for the anniversary card. The inside says Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairytale. Cute huh?








I made 9 of the anniversary ones, but two of them the princess has blond hair, since two of the nine recipients of the cards have blond hair. I am so thoughtful. LOL


This morning I woke up and made breakfast for everyone, then I came down here and cleaned my whole craft room. I can actually see the whole counter top now...amazing. It is so much easier working in a clean space. I am so happy again.

Then I went outside with Ron and did some yard work. I weeded the one garden, Ron de-vined and raked the side of the house. Then I went out back and raked the backyard. Tomorrow we are going to Home Depot to price privacy fence and cement block. I can't wait. I friggin hate the mess my backyard is.


Anyway, now that I have some work space again, I may get started on Jack's scrapbook. I need to make 2, one for Laura and Jim, and one for Mom and Dad. While I am waiting for Laura to get me a picture to make the birth announcements, I might as well do something productive.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I totally LOVE both of them, but I did tell you that already. I just looked at them again and thought I should commit my love of them to type, so you believe me.

smooches!

and I will go to bed, I promise!

PotterGrl said...

Wow, the flower card is gorgeous! And the other one is adorable :) I wish I had your motivation to craft!!