Saturday, March 8, 2008

Look what I finished


So, that would mean.....I am an Aunt again!!!! Jack was born this morning at 6:14. He weighed 7lbs. 15 ozs. and was a long 22 inches. I have only seen pictures that were texted to me, so I am hoping to see some better quality ones VERY soon. My poor sister had a very rough time of it, but she is doing okay now, and she tells me that Jack is very sweet.

(And before anyone asks, his full name is James Patrick the 4th (I believe) but they are calling him Jack.)

Yesterday I made a second year webelo card. I think this one was my favorite.

I am also working on a brownie card...yes, that's right, a brownie card. Woohoo.

Today I got some things at Hobby Lobby and Michaels that I am VERY excited about. At Hobby Lobby I got a cub scout scrapbook album kit. I have wanted to get this forever for Andrew but $40.00 was way too much for me to spend on it. Today I got it on sale, so I will start getting all his pictures printed and get this thing going. I am planning on using this all the cub scout years, not just Tiger and then get a new one every year....I got a good deal, but not good enough to buy 5...2 times (when Evan joins as well).

At Michaels I got the wall letters and I got the patterned paper for my nephew Will's room, and I got the Wilton silicon diamond shape baking cups on clearance for $5.00. I am very excited about that. Next school year the kids will be taking their lunches to school and I want to join the bento craze. I love that they will eat healthy fun foods, and not even really know it. LOL I love parental deception.

I also bought some cookie sticks. I am going to make a Easter cookie bouquet for Will for Easter, Corie doesn't like him eating chocolate. (Don't tell her it's the sugar, not the chocolate, and his mothers genes that make him hyper.)

I think that is all. I need to finish up the realy for life cards and gets those mailed out along with a card order I finished last night.

OH, Tami, to answer your question, Pleasant Ridge Elementary. Do you teach there? Can you give me any insight? I will give you my email if you want to chat privately about it.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love the cross-stitch, Jen. I am sure part of it is that I am so impressed cuz I have NO talent in that area. I am sure Laura will love it! I can't wait to see more pictures too. Especially my honey Ed snuggling a baby!! Whew! Hot stuff! :-)

Cripes, did you leave anything at Michael's for anyone else to buy? LOL You cleaned up there. WOW!

I can't wait to see Will's letters. I am sure they will be awesome.