Last night after I blogged I did actually make a card. It made me feel better that I got something accomplished last night, especially after my Sabres blew a 3-1 lead and lost in overtime. MAN! I made this for some pictures I needed to send out so it is a bigger card.
Now for my stamps home. My friend Heidi does all digital scrapping now, and as soon as I can get her down to TN she will teach me how as well, but I know I will never give up my card making. She has a bunch of stamps that need a new home and because she is so wonderful, she is giving me her stamps. I wanted to post pictures for her, so she knows that her stamps will have a wonderful new home, with lots of new stamp friends. (LOL, yes, I am pretty sure we have both lost our sanity.) Oh, and I already know I have a lot, and that I need help, so there is no need to point that fact out to me, Ron already does.
This picture is of the first of 4 cabinets. I have all my background stamps up top, along with my wheels, and then down below in those acrylic frames are all my dollar stamps, or Elzybells and AMuse stamps, just single stamps I have collected along the way. (Underneath that cabinet I have a drawer type cabinet that has all my unmounted and acrylic stamps)
Next cabinet over is the first of all my Stampin Up! sets. Yes, I know, I have a lot. I can always use more though. ;)
This last picture shows the bottom of the third cabinet, more Stampin Up! sets. I have them all placed by size, so the smaller boxes are in this cabinet.
Have a good afternoon all.
2 comments:
As the "birth mother" of these stamps, I am feeling so much better about this adoption. I see my stamps will be loved, they will have many friends. You will take care of them and use them like I can't.
You do know I want an open adoption, right? I wanna see my stamps at play. I want to see them frolic on the paper.
sigh.
You will be an excellent stamp mama!
Just in case Ron didn't tell you today that you have a ton of stamps and that you need help, I thought I'd mention it LOL Kidding of course, they're like chips - can't have just one (or 50)!! I don't think you could have too many stamps. I'm happy the 'adoption' went through so well! LOL
Post a Comment