I HATE this day. Every. single. year. Ron LOVES this day, it's his favorite day of the year. This is why I hate it.
This morning I pulled what I think was my first ever successful prank on poor innocent Michelle. *insert evil laugh* Thankfully she laughed, and she even spoke to me again when I visited her, I mean Andrew, at the park today.
Ron went to Nashville last night, and he is there till late Thursday night. I knew that he wouldn't be able to get me over the phone, pretty much whatever he said, I would know he was lying. I took the boys to school then went to Kroger to pick up some groceries, the earlier I go with Lea, the more pleasant she is. I get home and I start to take the groceries out of the car and Ron calls me. He says to me that he can no longer make fun of me about my ticket (click here, if you must read that story again). Yea right I say, you got a ticket. So, he laughs and tells me no, but he does need me to get the receipt for the insurance on his truck because his back window of the truck is smashed, and our insurance is saying we are not covered, it wasn't paid.
Remember, while he is telling me all this I am getting groceries out of the van, and trying to get Lea out, who was really good at the store so any minute now is due to have a breakdown and start screaming at very high decibels.
I ask him "Are you kidding me right now?" He tells me no and starts getting VERY angry at me. He is pissed that he is being told we didnt pay the insurance so he is demanding that I go get the receipt out of his office and drive to Oak Ridge to the office.
I get Lea out of the car, and she takes off running. I grab her, while still on the phone, and she starts her screaming. I hung up on Ron.
I get Lea in the house, right inside the door, she is flailing her body all over the place, so I let her go. I call Ron back. Here is what I said, and there will be some language ahead.
"You better not be fucking messing with me right now Ron. If you are, I will come to Nashville right now and beat the shit out of you."
"What if I am?"
I hung up on him again.
(Sorry to my Aunts and Mom who read this and saw that language. I know, you are shocked. LOL)
2 comments:
LOL, I'm with you Jennifer, don't care for April fools ;-) Fred got me REALLY good one year, but it's too long to type it here. Thankfully he doesn't do it every year though. Now you have to get Ron back!!!!
ROFLOLPMP...ohhhh no!
I praise God that we managed to sneak by this year with no MISHAPS!
You MUST start planning now for next years revenge!
Post a Comment