Saturday, April 5, 2008

Andrew's birthday invite

Today we went and booked Andrew AND Evan's birthday parties. Andrew wanted to golf for his party so we had to wait till the spring so since the weather is starting to get nice, we booked it for that end of April at Putt-Putt. He got to pick out his cake, and the colors for decorating it, and then I took him out to the courses. He thought they were so cool. They gave me invites but um....no, I want to make them. I have had the AMuse Putter stamp for months and I have been dying to use it. Here is the card I made.



Then we went to Pump It Up and booked Evan's party, for the same day. I am sure we will go insane that day, but at least they will be done and over with.


So, what else has been going on? I feel the need to have a card for every post now so I may not post every day anymore.


I registered Evan for kindergarten the other day. A little crazy that was. Kindergarten in Knox county gets out of school at 1:00, so that will be a bit of an adjustment for me since he gets out of school now at 3. LOL I am a little worried about next year though, he is really smart and knows a lot, so I am afraid he will be bored, and we all know what happens when kids are bored, they get into trouble.


Last night I took the boys and went to see Horton Hears a Who. We went with Michelle and her family, and we had a great time. If you haven't seen this movie yet, go. It was really good. I am embarrased to say that I have never read that book, but I will be going out to get it now...it's adorable, and what a good message it has.


I have also been working on my Mom's scrapbook for Jack. I have all the pictures printed out, so now I need to get them done. I need to buy a 3 ring scrapbook for my sister. I know SU! sells them, and I love them, but I really don't want to spend $30.00 0n it. I love SU! (as if you all didn't already know that), but if I can buy something with a coupon, I will. I will never, ever, get away from using their cardstock though....it is the best.


I want to go to Disney World very badly. I am hoping to talk Ron into going in January. I know the kids will have a blast, and I know he will too, I just need him to trust me on this. The cost is scaring him a bit. I will keep you all updated on that.


I know there is more I am forgetting. I need to start writing everything down.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Keep on beggin on the DW trip! He will love it just as much as the kids....tell him that!

Andrea said...

Now since I already know you are insane (LOL), I need to come up with another word for you for having both parties in ONE day!! *faint* Have you lost your mind? (don't answer that!)