Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More of Evan

The kids enjoyed dinner, or brinner for those of you that watch Scrubs; chocolate chip pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream. Then they had cake, white cake with strawberries and whipped cream for frosting. (Gee, see a theme here?)







He also enjoyed his gifts, a phlatt ball, that broke about 5 minutes after he opened it, and the best of all, Bumbleebee Transformer, that transforms. LOL (that's what Evan asks with every transformer he has received, "does it transform?")




OK, I was suppose to make a card, or 20 these last few days, but I have no interest at all in making one. I never expect to win anything, so I don't know what my problem is, by I didn't win a contest that I submitted a card too, so I think that is my problem.


I really need to stop reading blogs, and looking at the SCS gallery, I am so afraid of getting ideas into my subconsious, and then accidentally stealing them, so that is more pressure, and another reason why I am losing interest. Not good.


Good news though. Laura and Jim took a bunch of pictures of Jack so hopefully by tomorrow I will be able to start the birth announcements. That should help me get my groove back.


Tomorrow I have my Dr appointment with the greatest Dr in the world. Who is ever happy about going to see the OB/GYN? Just me. Well, probably all of her other patients too, she is soooo awesome. But, I do know I am weird, so, it could be just me.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Awwww! Happy Birthday to Mr. Evan! WOW...five...going on 15!
LOL

great photos! I hope the little man loves his upcoming party too!

smooches to the birthday boy !