Monday, April 14, 2008

Mothers Day card

I have a list a mile long of things I need to do, and make Mothers day cards were on that list, so I can finally cross something off. I read this blog this morning, and I thought, I will get these done today, so here is my card. (Mom, don't look!)




I love this DS paper that SU had last year, it is so pretty, and I used a pop dot for the flower.

stamps: SU Heartfelt Thanks, Hero Arts "L"
paper: SU mellow moss, SU purely pomegranate, SU DS paper recollections
misc: pop dots, gel pen, cuttlebug embossing folder, cuttlebee bug


I forgot to mention yesterday that Evan took a bad fall on our driveway Saturday. I was holding Lea, while helping Ron with the fence (am I amazing or what?) when I happened to look up to see Evan, my neighbor, and another girl running after a basketball. Just at that moment I watched Evan go down, face first, onto the driveway. I put down Lea and ran to the road, he fell just at the end of our driveway, and he was bleeding all over his face.


The poor kid looks terrible. The whole one side of his face is all scratched up. I have been putting on neosporin every day so hopefully it wont scar too bad. My poor baby.


I will hopefully have more posts today, (Heidi, LOL) because I want to get a few more sketch challenges done; cross off a few more items on my list.

2 comments:

Ila said...

Your Mother's Day card is Fabulous...such beautiful paper. I'm sure she will love it!!

Andrea said...

Very pretty card! I'm sorry Evan bit the dust - poor kiddo! :(