Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Twice in one day!

A couple updates:


1. Everything is fine with my friend. She called and reminded me that I am nuts. LOL


2. Spoke with the Pastor this afternoon, and we are all good there. The boys are going to public school and I have him praying for us. LOL


3. I have GREAT friends.


4. I went to the craft store and she loved the graduation cards, and asked if I could send her the pictures I was taking of the ones I already had there, so she could add pictures to the newspaper write-up.


I am so excited about all this. I have a huge thank you to send out to Heidi, Michelle, Mom and Dad, and my Aunts, all of whom told me I could do this and then pushed me to do it. Mostly by telling me I was crazy and yelling at me (Mom and Dad. LOL)


Here are some of the cards that are for sale at the store:









1 comment:

Heidi said...

WOMAN! I lurve those cards! Holy Moley! The birthday ones are my favs but they are all amazing!

The graduation one is gonna be a hot seller, I am sure.

I am glad we all kicked you in the ass! Waahoooo! You needed it and WE WERE ALL RIGHT!! hahahahahah

Love ya, babe!