Monday, April 21, 2008

Wow, it's been awhile

Have you all missed me and my wonderful, interesting blog? Did you get nervous? LOL I have been very busy. I have a lot to talk about today so sit down, get a cup of coffee and relax. (Unfortunately, there will be no cards posted though, so sorry to those of you that come looking for those.)

First things first, many wishes are needed to be said since last Wednesday...Happy anniversary to Laura and Jim, Mom and Dad, Michelle and Jason, and Happy Birthday to Mike! Whew. (and that was all in just 3 days!)

This weekend Ron and I, mostly Ron, worked our butts off. I weeded the front two gardens which were BAD, so now I can buy mulch and get them done. They will look nice with mulch I think. Ron built a fence around the kids play yard. It isn't complete yet, but it already looks AWESOME. I love having Ron around, he is so darn handy. :) I will take pictures when the backyard is done, this is 5 years in the making, I am so excited that we are in the home stretch, though, these last parts are the most expensive, rock and mulch.

My arm hurts from pulling weeds, but I will survive. Plus, I woke up feeling pretty sick to my stomach, but again, I will survive.

Friday was a pretty emotional day for me in regards to the kids school. I was back to being indecisive about the school next year. However, even though I am expecting a call from our Pastor, I think we are still going to do public. I spoke to Andrew, very vaguely, and he is excited about the new school. I don't want to keep changing things on him; if he is fine with the new school, then I am too. What happened on Friday? I am not going to get into it, but I have realized that we do have a lot of people at the Catholic school that care about us, which is a nice feeling.

I got an email from the new craft store owner, and she would like me to bring by some cards to sell...woohoo!!! OMG. I am soooooooo excited, but soooooo nervous too. I am going to stop by today and see what she is wanting to sell, birthday, generic, baby, all the above, and how many she wants. I am a little nervous about cost though. When you take into account my cost, then add her commission, this could get costly, so we shall see. But, I am excited to be given this opportunity.

That's all I can think of for now. I will keep you all posted on what happens with this.

No comments: