I have been touched by greatness.
I have been left comments by Beate and Taylor. Now I know it helps that I linked my blog in their comment section, but still, these are two of the greats, and they commented to me. Wow.
Then today I got an email from the GREAT Linda from A Muse. She owns the company, my favorite stamp company, A Muse, and she emailed me!!!! I almost died when I saw it. It was only about the comment I made on her blog, but still...touched by greatness. I can now die happy...well not really, you know what I mean. *wink*
Today both boys were home sick. Last night it started with Andrew telling me he had a headache, and then Evan. This morning I went to wake them up and both still had the headaches but fevers to go along with it. Yeah me. They were fine once the Motrin kicked in, but Evan is unbearable, typical male unbearable, when he is sick. He can barely lift a finger. I feel very bad for his future wife. Andrew isn't bad, hopefully he will stay that way. LOL My fingers, and toes, are crossed that they can go to school tomorrow.
I didn't get any cards made today, but I did get 5 scrapbook pages done for my Mom's book of Jack!
Another funny Andrew story:
At dinner tonight Andrew noticed Izzy, our cat, sleeping on the back of the couch, so he asked "what is Izzy doing?" Ron told him she was doing what she always does, sleeping.
Andrew then showed us that all of our money for his private school is being well spent, and says "Izzy is a cat." Wow.
I laughed and said "Good Andrew."
"I meant to say Izzy was a girl."
Ron says "Andrew is a..."
me: "cutie"
Andrew then says, "No I'm not, I am adorable."
Yes Andrew, you are.
1 comment:
Adorable he is!!!
And wow! I can feel the HEAT from you now! You are sizzling with greatness!! But you dont need others (tho they ARE fabulous) for that!
Post a Comment