What a weekend!
Yesterday Evan, Lea and I went to Michelle's sons baseball game where he it a triple and a home run!!! He is too cute. After the game we went up to the house they are building which is GORGEOUS! The windows are in, and the roof is almost done. I am so jealous. I haven't told her yet, but her bonus room, yea, that's my room.
While at the game though, my heart started racing. That hasn't happened, an isn't suppose to happen with the medicine I take, so that was weird. It didn't last long, I got it to stop by drinking a big ole gulp of orange Gatorade, yuck, but still. I am only putting this on here so that when I go to my Dr. next month, I will remember the date, 4/12.
When we got home Ron and Andrew were working on the fence. What fence you ask? The new privacy fence we finally have. Now, it's only on the front, for now, that stuff is expensive, but it looks AWESOME. I am so excited. Ron promises me he will have the backyard done soon. Who knows what "soon" means.
Yesterday Mark got his friend card, so here he is thoroughly enjoying it...
Ron went grocery shopping late this afternoon and after I spoke with Michelle, and she told me all that she did yesterday after the game, I felt like a loser so I cleaned my house too. With all the digging for the fence I had a ton of dirt in my house, so while he was gone I cleaned the whole house, including washing the floors.
While I was downstairs putting Andrew's sheets back on his bed, Evan came downstairs and said "Mom, I hate to tell you this, but Lea made a big mess upstairs." Ok, so I am thinking the worse, or so I thought. I get upstairs and she dumped the whole box, which was half full, but the really large size one, of lucky charms out onto my freshly cleaned living room/dining room floor, to get all the marshmallows out. OMG! Yep, I lost it just a little. Why do Moms with toddlers even bother to clean???
Oh, and to top it off, I am getting a cold, I just know it.
1 comment:
Cleaning house is a never ending choir. When my children were small it seemed as if after I cleaned a room and went to the next my children would dirty up the one I just cleaned. :) Gotta love them.
Post a Comment