I am so excited. I have new stamps coming. WOOHOO. I got a sneak peak of the new A Muse stamps that will be released tomorrow, and they have boy scout stamp, that is older looking then the SU ones I have....YEA. So I bought that one, and the girl scout one from last months release. AND, I just got an email saying they shipped today. I may just get them by Saturday. YEA!!!!!!!
I made Evan's thank you cards today, I think they are cute. I used the retired Crayon Kids set, and the retired So Many Sayings set that I broke up.
I am in the process of making Andrew's so I should be posting that tomorrow. Speaking of Andrew, he is learning the prayer the Apostles Creed right now. That pray is so hard for young kids to learn, there are very big words, and they don't know what they mean, so it makes is hard to memorize. He is trying though. The other day while my parents were still here, he said the line the Resurrection of the body as "the erection of the body." LOL Poor kid. Mom was hysterical. He will so hate me when he grows up and I tell this story.
No comments:
Post a Comment