Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Day! May Day!!

You Sabres fans know what I mean by that, Rick Jeanneret used to scream that whenever Brad May would score a goal. Oh, the good ole' days.

But, today is May Day, and I can't believe it. This year is flying by. The last day of school is May 23rd!!!!! Already!!!!

I spent the morning going through all my blog posts and added that little linky on the left of all my card posts. So, if you ever want to just look at the posts with the cards, click on that and only those posts will come up. Now, I just need to remember to make a label for the posts that I include cards in.

Ron told me last night that he spoke with his boss and as of right now, we will not be moving to Nashville for at least another year, it even looks like 2009 will be out too. This is good, but we need to move before 2013, or at least move to somewhere else in Knoxville, so that Andrew can avoid the middle school here.

Evanism:
Yesterday I picked the boys up from school and on our way home Evan said to me "I miss your Mom and Dad."
"Grandma and Grandpa?"
"Yes, your Mom and Dad."
He really cracks me up.

Here is the thank you card I made for Andrew's friends. Not my best work, but it will do.




No comments: