Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Teacher cards

When the Occassions mini came out from Stampin Up, I saw, and fell in love with, the Tart & Tangy set, all for the apple. I LOVE that apple. The more I looked at it, I started to love the Starwberry, and then the cherries. I went to Rebekah's house with money to spend and saw her samples, and samples on her wall from Wanda (the best demo in the world LOL) and then knew I had to buy it. (Just an FYI, don't go to Rebekah's house with money to spend, she will totally convince you to buy exactly what you want. LOL)

Ok, so I have this apple now and now I can't come up with anything to make with it. I wanted to make a set of cards for the teachers as end of year gifts. I know teachers get tons of apple stuff but I thought they could use these for cards to send home notes to parents if they need to. BUT, I came up with nothing. :(

I decided to do a google search for this set and saw this website. So I cased the apple card.
Oh, and in my search for a card to case, I found this SU blog. What talent she has.

I just finished this card. This card was totally inspired by a Mother's Day card I received from my Aunt.

So tell me, what do you think????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your cards!! Wait until I send her the June class!!! I have plans for that Tart and Tangy set!!! Watch out for that Rebekah- you know how New Yorkers can be- hahahaha!!!

The bestest SU demo (to the west of the Mississippi River!!!) ever!

Becky said...

Jennifer. The apples look fantastic! You are making "me" want that set!

It would be uber perfect for scratch and sniff cards!!!