Sunday, May 4, 2008

I think I will keep Ron around

Lea is doing well. She woke up yesterday and pointed to her forehead and said "booboo" and made a frown. Poor thing. She seems to be ok though.

I forgot to mention though, while at the Drs. office I realized she knows her colors. She can't speak, but she is so smart. Andrew asked her for a crayon color and she gave him the right color four times. Wow.

Last night Michelle came over and I actually got some scrapbooking done!!!! WOOHOO. I started Evan's school book, the cover page and I made the 2 pre-k pages. I still need to add his school picture, and the pictures from the graduation with his teachers, at the end of the month, but the pages themselves are done. I also got 5 or 6 pages done in Andrew's cub scout book. I am very excited. This was Michelle's first time scrapbooking and she did awesome, she made some great pages. She got a lot done too.

Today I need to go over to my SU demo's house because she was spotting me a couple sheets of brilliant blue cardstock that I needed, and I was going to give her a small cardstock order. I told Ron this morning and he said, do you want your Mother's Day gift early then? Um, sure. He is giving me $10 for every year of my kids ages, so I am getting $140.00. He is so great sometimes. So, now I am getting a couple stamp sets too. LOL I LOVE the Sassy Suzie set, but I couldn't justify it, now I am getting it. I think they will sell pretty good at the store.

Speaking of the store. I also forgot to mention Friday that after I got home from the Doctors office with the kids, I received my new scout stamps from A Muse. That was soooo super fast. So, I made a couple older girl scout cards for the store and the one worker there. Thankfully I looked up the uniform before making it, man has GS changed since I was in it. The older girls wear khaki and blue now. So nice.
I also made some thank you cards that I needed. I made this one from a card I saw a long time ago by Sharon Johnson, I just loved.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! You can get Sassy Suzie!!! She really needs to live at your house.....I am so not imtimadated by your beauty- heehehe!!!

So sad, I'm not there.....