Saturday, May 17, 2008

Today sucked

I woke up this morning still in some pain, not nearly as bad as it was yesterday but still pain. I took some advil, instead of hydrocodone, since I am running low on that. LOL Seriously though, my Doctor told me that I would feel better in 48 hours, and she was right, I am feeling better, so I am hoping I will be 100% by tomorrow afternoon.

However. Ron decided to fix the leak from the outside water faucet this afternoon. And, like everything else in this house, it was started and then BAM, emergency. He ended up ripping a good chunk of the wall in Andrew's room out. Water was EVERYWHERE! We spent the rest of the afternoon without water in the house, good times. THANK GOD Ron is good with this stuff or else we would be paying a fortune for a plumber to make an emergency visit.

Ron now has to re-do the wall he re-did a couple years ago though. :(

I did decorate some things today, can't show you though, after next weekend I can. I am in the process of making some cards, so I will have something to post maybe tomorrow.

No comments: