Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lots to post about

I have a lot to share.


Michelle, Lea and I got back yesterday afternoon from our long weekend. We had a great time. Lea enjoyed having Grandma and Grandpa all to herself. Dad got a new camera so he took some great pictures of her.



The boys had a blast camping! Evan loved the fishing. Ron took a ton of pictures so here are some.

I spent a few days last week working on the scrapbooks for Andrew's class. I did 6 and another Mom did 6. I don't know what it was about them, but they exhausted me. I took a picture of Andrew with his teacher on Thursday, they had a class picnic, so here they are.



Friday was Evan's graduation and I shed many tears. Not because of Evan graduating, but because this was it for St.Marys. I spoke with Sister Ann Catherine and she made me cry, as I walked away from her, and then Evan's one teacher and I started crying together. A couple parents made me cry, and then the science teacher was also so nice. It was a rough morning, I left the school with such a headache. Thankfully I had Michelle and the trip afterward. Here are pictures of Evan getting his diploma (totally staged, he ran off the stage too quick for the real picture), and with his teachers.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Lea is so stickin' cute! Goodness!

I love the photos of the kids camping too...Evan is a hambone too. Jeez..that is a photo taking mother's dream!

I am so glad everyone had a great weekend...and you got to see ED!!! Waahooo! Did he miss me?? Did he ask about me?? huh?? huh??

;-)