When I was a kid the most excellent muppet show was on HBO and it was called Fraggle Rock. I LOVED Fraggle Rock, I still do.
I was reading online "news" today and I saw this story. Woohoo! I can't wait.
Now, a funny story about Fraggle Rock involves my sister Corie. When I was pregnant with Andrew I had many issues, so I was eventually induced with him. January 10, I was to go into the hospital at 5 pm to start the induction, so Corie called me a couple hours before that. Andrew was the first nephew/grandchild so everyone was excited. Corie called to wish me luck and congrats and all that. Then she decided to hum the Rocky "theme", to get me pumped up and strong about this. She was wanting to hum the Eye of The Tiger by Survivor, but instead hummed the Fraggle Rock theme. We laughed so hard. She has since hummed Fraggle Rock for Evan and Lea as well. Everytime I hear Eye of the Tiger, or Fraggle Rock, I laugh and think of Corie.
No comments:
Post a Comment