See Ron, not that he reads this, I put your name first!
Two very important people have their birthdays today, Ron my DH, and Michelle, my most excellent friend! I hope they both have wonderful birthdays, even though they both have to work today.
I hope all you Mom's out there had a wonderful day yesterday. I did. Ron made me breakfast, and the boys gave me what they made for me in school. Ron bought me a hydrangea bush, which I love. Then we got dressed and went to Michelle's house so we could bring over the cake I made, and her gifts. Speaking of gifts, I can finally show you the cupcake box I decorated, from Jody's blog. I tried to do it in Michelle's favorite colors.
After we left their house, we went to their new house, which I have said multiple times, it is gorgeous. The house directly across the street is for sale. How cool would that be to live right across the street??? It won't happen, unless we win the lottery or something though.
We then came home and I made dinner. I wanted to. I wanted a specific meal, and there was no way Ron would have been able to make it. It was good, but not like it was in the restaurant, but I did my best. Ron bought me a wonderful cake that we ate for dessert, and that was it. I loved my day. I got some pictures of the kids and I, I have done that every year since Andrew was born, but I look terrible in them, so I will not be posting them.
Here is a card I made, thanks to this one.
I am trying to make some cards for the teachers, with the apple from Tart & Tangy (SU), but I am struggling big time. Hopefully I can come up with something soon.
What else? I don't think anything more is going on. I need to go make a pie for Ron, he wanted a strawberry pie instead of a cake.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, guys!!
Jen, I LURVE that box!! It came out fabulous.
I hafta go out and buy me some talent soon. I am fresh out.
Post a Comment