Man. This little "illness" I have has kicked my ass!!! I have not been this sick in sooooo long. Today I slept all day which means, yep, no workshop. I am very sad about this too. Poor Wanda, I feel so bad, and poor me, now I don't get a lot of free stuff. *wink* Well, $15.00 is still good, thanks Mom and Becky, and Ron. :)
So, I see that Mark finally found me. Hi Mark. You know you love this.
Kid news. Andrew went on his first sleep over Friday night. I can't believe it. I remember mine so well. He went to Michelle's to spend the night with her youngest. I guess they had a good time too, and he never said he missed his Mom. :( Why do they have to grow up?
That's all for today. I just wanted to give an update on me. I am doing better tonight. Still have a splitting head ache, and my nose hurts from blowing it so much, that is a pleasant thought, but I think I am on the mend.
Oh, want to know how sick I was? I bought my 2 youngest Cadbury mini eggs, which are the best candy in the world and I didn't want even one. That's not good.
1 comment:
OMG! I LOVE Cadbury mini eggs. Did you see they make them for Christmas now too, in red and green. I could OD on them. Now I KNOW you were sick.
Yikes! Glad to hear you are on the mend, baby!
Fluids, fluids, fluids!
Post a Comment