Andrew received this award today at mass, and I missed it. :(
This is a cub scout award for Catholic scouts that they need to earn by doing a workbook of projects. After turning in their books, the scouts meet with the Pastor and then at Scout Sunday mass they receive the award, along with their Mom who receives a light of Christ pin.
Andrew and Ron greeted the parishoners as they came into church and then all the scouts, boy and cub, brought up the flag and sat together. Evan, Lea and I sat up in the balcony which was Evan's idea. During the homily Father Bill gave out the awards. I saw one Tiger gets his. I pulled out the camera and Lea flipped out. I mean flipped. She started screaming and throwing her body. I don't know what set her off but she was inconsolable, so Evan, Lea and I had to leave, and I missed Andrew getting his metal.
I know it's tough being 2, but I have to say, it is tougher being the Mom of a 2 year old.
No comments:
Post a Comment