Thursday, February 28, 2008

The greatest friends

I made the cutest cub scout item yesterday that I can not share just yet, but I am very proud of it. I am having fun playing with that set. I just need to figure out which year wears which colors and then I can make a bunch of sets. All of you that have mentioned ordering some, just let me know which year and I will come up with something for you.


I love having such great friends in my life. I have to say, all my friends are super important to me, they aren't just simple acquantances, they all mean the world to me. Heidi is one of my closest friends, who has been in my life for a long time. I am always grateful for Heidi, she always makes me laugh, always. I met her in 9th grade, in chorus, which means we have known each other for 20 years. WOW. I have known her husband for even longer, however, we were never friends, or probably ever even spoke to each other until our senior year, when the two of them started dating.


You want to know how great they both are??? Adam is a webmaster and he is going to make a website for me for my cards, and Heidi is going to make it all nice and easy to read. Aren't they the greatest? Seriously, I can never repay them, I am so excited. And BTW, Heidi has an excellent blog, by far my favorite to read, and there is link over there to the left, Musings on the Precipice of Sanity. Go read it.




I made this birthday card yesterday to go on the website. I need to make a more male looking one next, but they are just so hard for me to make. Plus, Stampin Up!, my stamps of choice, don't make a lot of male/boy stamp sets, so I am even more limited. I already have a set in mind, so it shouldn't be a problem, except for....


Justin is coming today!!!! Him and his mother, and possibly his brother are on their way here, as I type. Only sad news, they have to leave tomorrow. The kids and Eddie are going to be so excited to see Justin, they have really missed him. He is doing much better since the last time I spoke about him, thank God.


So, that means I have cleaning to do...a lot. Having boys means I need to clean ALL THE TIME. The downstairs is almost done, but now I need to clean upstairs which includes the bathroom. I hate cleaning the bathrooms.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

awwww..I am blushing over here!! You are too funny, woman! You know I help out my peeps when I can!

If I can kick you in your creative ass and sell your awesome work, I have done the world a great service!

Thanks for the blog plug...you know I am an attention whore and LOVE visitors over there!

smooches!!

And I LOVE YOU TOO!!