I am so much better this morning. The whole day of rest yesterday did me good, thanks Honey for keeping the kids out of my hair.
So, I have said before, I have a rule, no politics or religion with friends and family, but since this isn't really a discussion, I am going to talk about it here.
I have no idea who to vote for tomorrow!!!!
I really hate the fact that there are a few states that get to decide who will be the candidate. How fair is that? My candidate of choice dropped out last week, John Edwards. I knew he wouldn't make it, but at least I had someone I could vote for in good conscience. Now my choice is Obama and Clinton. I like them both, and I have issues with both. So, who is the lesser of the two evils? (I use the term evils because, well, they are politicians.)
Ok, awesome. My good bud Heidi, who BTW, I added her blog on the side there, go read it, she is awesome, sent me this link. http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/issues/ I now know who to vote for. Good luck in your decision.
2 comments:
awww..thanks for the linky-do and the kind words. You are the bestest!
I am glad I helped! Now go vote for the right person!
I voted for RON PAUL! Best candidate in a loooooong time.jjs
Post a Comment