Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am home and no new tickets.

I got home yesterday afternoon and with the exception ofthe wind while in the mountains, the trip was uneventful.

The shower was fine. Laura made out well, as did Jack. He has so many clothes that they don't even all fit in his armoire.

Sunday I got to go to a stamp store and I think I was in heaven. A real stamp store! I had been in there a couple years ago, but that was before I became obsessed with stamping so I didn't truly enjoy it. This time I did. LOL I knew exactly what I wanted too, the Elzybells and AMuse, I had a list and everything. LOL Melinda was working and I was asking about the new spring line so she showed me her samples. I recognized one right away, so I knew I must read her blog. Sure enough.....yep. She was awesome, and I seriously had the best time. I can't wait to go back next month.

Here is what I bought....



I also got my SU order yesterday when I got home, so I have mounting to do. I was playing with the gel pen and it is awesome!!!! Seriously, so cool. I can't wait to use it for real. Wanda gave me a spool of striped ribbon too....it's so pretty. She leaves this week. I will miss her.

There was also another box for Lea, from my online friend Haley. She sent the last two Strawberry Shortcake dolls Lea was missing, and when Lea saw them this morning she was soooo excited, so was I. LOL I had to take a picture.




I am going to mount my Mom's stamps and use her curvy verses set so I will make bunch of thank you's, before I see her next month. I also really need to get the birth sampler done. Laura went into labor last night after being in a car accident so now I am under pressure. They did stop it, thank God, but now you never know.

Well, that's all for now. I will hopefully have some cards to show you soon.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love the new stamps. Pray that Laura will be alright.

And soooo glad no more tickets!

Welcome home!