The kids LOVED the bouquets. The teachers loved the mailboxes, well 2 of them anyway, Andrew's teacher was running late so she ran through the car line. :) According to Andrew though, she loved it and she gave him a hug and said thank you thank you.
Since we had kids Ron and I haven't really bought each other anything and I am ok with it. He always buys me a card and I always make him one. This year he made me a card, and I think this was the best card I have ever received from him, it was very sweet. He made it out of construction paper, not my cardstock, LOL, and he wrote the nicest thing inside to me. He is a keeper.
I took a picture of the kids today, but I forgot to check them before I did. Evan had chocolate all over his face, and Andrew was eating some candy that turned his mouth green, but out of 10 pictures, I got a decent one, so I am going with it. I was able to remove most of the chocolate off of Evan in Photoshop, but since I am nowhere near good at using thiss program, I couldn't do anything about Andrew. Oh well.

I made a meatloaf for dinner and I made it in the heart silicon pan I got last year from the dollar spot at Target. The kids thought it was cool. I AM cool. *wink*
My SU order will be here tomorrow, figures. I am leaving early tomorrow morning for VA, for the baby shower, so I wont get it till Tuesday now....darn it. Becky...we will have to meet up (finally) so I can give you your order sometime next week. At least I will be able to use my Mom's stamps a little....shhhh, don't tell her. Mom, you didn't read that.
2 comments:
At least Andrew's mouth matches his shirt. right? So cute...especially with the chocolate and the green mouth! LOL!
No doubt the teachers LOVED the mailboxes. They rocked!
So sweet that Ron made you a card! He is a keeper, fer sure! ;-)
I am *snoopy dancing* with anticipation!! SOOOOO cannot wait!
Post a Comment