Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentines

I made cards for my boys and my nephew last night. I LOVE the set Wild Abouut You, and I knew I wanted to use it for them. Somewhere there was a sketch challenge that had 3 squares down but I look at so many, I can't remember where I saw it, so I am sorry I can't give credit and direct you there, but here is my creation.






I also made a card for Ron, using the sketch challenge from SCS. This was my first time using this ribbon, I love this ribbon so much.






I solved the problem of how I would get the mailboxes to the teachers, thanks to my idol Emily. She suggested putting it in a cellaphane bag, but I didn't have one big enough, so I did the next best thing, wrapped it with a large cellophane wrapper.





Here is a picture of my cat. Look at how she is sleeping, how the heck does she breathe? She is a nut.

2 comments:

Becky said...

ROFLOLPMP---omigosh! I love the cat pic! They can get themselves into some amazing positions huh??

Good idea bout the cellophane. And it looks uber awesome!

I love your cards too...awww how sweet!

Heidi said...

I love the cards! The colors for the boys cards are wonderful! And you and that ribbon! sheesh ;-)

LOVE those mail boxes. Someday, when I grow up I wanna be crafty like you! Seriously impressive!