I am getting sick. :( I just know it. I have been coughing for about an hour now, that dry, scratch your throat cough. This sucks.
I have no good reason for not blogging, I just didn't feel like it. I also didn't feel like reading any blogs again. There are a few that I check multiple times a day, so I have caught up on those, but I didn't feel like reading any of the craft ones today.
We had some major stupid issues with Comcast the last couple days. They are resolved, sort of, but at least we have basic cable again. DUMB. The best part was the response Ron got when he was speaking to, I think, the 7th person, and he asked about why On Demand wasn't working still. He was told it was because too many people were using it. Um....okay.
Today, Michelle had a bad day. So, when she called and asked for a favor I was not about to tell her no. (Though, even if she wasn't having a bad day I would not have told her no.) When I picked up Andrew from school, Evan stayed home today, I picked up her two boys as well. Lea loves her oldest, who will be 12 soon, and Andrew is in the same grade as her youngest, which was how we met. She called me back at the beginning of pre-k to ask if I would make something for the fall party, and we spoke on the phone for an hour I think. First. time. we. ever. spoke. Now you probably understand how we could be on the phone for 3 hours.
Anyway, they were over and her boys are the greatest kids. Seriously, so well behaved. My two were awful. Fighting constantly over the damn playstation. I HATE that damn thing. Evan is obsessed with it. He isn't feeling well and yet, he is well enough to play Frogger, which BTW, he is pretty good at. I love my children, but sometimes they make me crazy. That's their job though right?
Any craft bloggers out there??? I need the SU set Bundle of Joy badly. REAL BAD. Anyone selling it, or know anyone who is?
Lea woke up with a runny nose today. Lovely. Now I think I am getting it. Please God, do not let Michelle's kids get sick. I will feel so awful.
Speaking of God. I need more prayers again. This year is starting out sooooo bad, I don't think I want it to continue. My old neighbor Justin has a large polyp in his esophagus. They didn't remove it yet, but they did take a piece to biopsy. Please pray for him. He is also having major dizzy spells and they don't know why, but this polyp wouldn't do that. Thanks.
Hopefully I will blog more again for you....Wanda, Michelle....but I won't promise anything. Saturday Ron will be gone all day for cub scout training and I get to take all 3 kids to soccer registration for Evan. Then Sunday I have my SU workshop, and of course the damn Super Bowl. Only high light of the super bowl???? You guessed it....Michelle and Mark will be here. Have I mentioned recently how much fun I have with them???
2 comments:
Poor baby! Are you still sick?? Are you drinking plenty of fluids, staying warm and sleeping enough? Or do I need to come down there and there and take care of you??
Hope you are better for Sunday, baby!
Far-away smooches ( so you don't get me sick!)
Ha Ha I found your blog. Your stories make me feel better. Still not as exciting as watching you try to back the van out of my driveway though.
OMB
Post a Comment