I am sitting here doing 2 things, watching the democratic primary debate and looking up McDonalds Strawberry Shortcake dolls. Hilarious.
I don't know if either of them read this, but I want to again thank Haley and Molly for offering to send Lea 2 of the mcDonalds dolls she doesn't have. Now I am missing only one of the Strawberry Shortcake ones, woohoo. I wish I still had the original ones that I played with, how cool would that have been. I LOVED these dolls as a kid so the fact that I get to play with them with my daughter now, is just so cool.
So, with the exception of my big radio stardom today, nothing exciting happened. (Oh, and BTW Michelle K, no I wasn't arrested! I did get a huge laugh at that though.) I had my one cavity filled and that was about it. Again, no scraping, no card making. I really need to get going on these things too, but I keep putting everything off. It makes me nuts that I do this too. Oh well.
1 comment:
I will be praying for your friend and her whole family!
I knew I would hook you into my evil "digi" ways! (insert maniacal laugh here!)
LOL!
Oh the fun we are going to have! YAY!!
Post a Comment