Saturday, January 5, 2008

Two posts in one day...

Today Andrew got his first birthday present, from his Grandma and Grandpa, a marble mania building "thing". He LOVES it. He ripped the box open and there were 300 pieces all over my living room. (Thanks Mom).

Here are Ron and the boys finally playing with it, it took awhile to get it together.




And here is Andrew, so happy with his new toy.








I also made a few cards tonight, well, 5 cards one design. I need to make my Christmas thank you's and after reading a friends blog, I got inspired by doing the splitcoast sketch challenge.



Stamps: SU Warmest Regards, $1 stamp from Michaels
Paper: Sage shadow, white, and DS paper from SU


I just had to use this paper that I got today at the Open House, I just love it. Oh, *WINK*, I forgot to mention how great my demonstartor is, Wanda. Seriously, she is awesome and I am really going to miss her when she moves.

1 comment:

Becky said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD! Love it!