Because I am still working on the frog birthday ones...MAN!
Tonight was Andrew and Ron's pack meeting, what a mess these things are. They are suppose to start at 6, from what I understand, and they never do so then they go way long too. Ron likes for all of us to go because it is for recognition for Andrew and his awards he receives, but we just can't anymore. They end at least 30 minutes after the kids bedtime, and then we have a 20 minute drive home. Tonight Lea was miserable, as was Evan, so I was at my wits end. Poor Michelle got a call and had to listen to me bitch. Though she completely understood, I still felt bad calling her. She is awesome. (have I said that enough yet?)
Today was a bad Mommy day. If I was being tested by God, with my patience, or lack there of, I failed. I failed BIG TIME. I got so mad at Andrew that I had to leave his room and went up to mine and started crying. He has been so awful lately. His talking back to me and his over all attitude has been the worst I have ever seen, and after a few weeks of this, I finally lost it.
I pray tomorrow will be better.
No comments:
Post a Comment