I am in the process of making my birthday cards...finally, so I am coloring in 32 scenes...nuts. I made one completely so here it is.
I took this picture of Evan tonight so I could tell you the story that his teacher told me last week.
I told her at the Christmas party that I call his funny little comments Evanisms, so while the kids were coming down the car line she said "Mrs. Nagel do you want to hear the latest Evanism?"
Now, Evanisms are not always good. He usually says something very funny, but not always politically correct, so I was a little nervous to what he said that day.
Well, the two pre-k teachers drew self portraits of themselves and asked the children who they thought the pictures were of. There were lots of guesses but no one guessed right.
Then Evan raised his hand.
So, Mrs. H asked Evan if he knew who the pictures were of. He said "Yes, it's of you and Ms. B"
"Very good Evan. How did you know that?"
dum dum dum
"Because I could tell by the white lines in your hair"
Oh My.
I couldn't help but laugh, and the teachers were laughing too, but I still apologized on Evan's behalf.
I love that kid.
1 comment:
I am thinking we need to get Mr. Evan and Mr. Sammy Satan together! They would have us laughing for hours!
He is just too darn cute, that crazy Mr. Evan!
I am glad his teacher recognizes his good sense of humor! LOL
Post a Comment