Thursday, January 3, 2008

kids are back in school!!!

Today was the boys first day back to school...YEAH!

No, I actually miss them, a little. :) This vacation wasn't too bad actually, and up until last Saturday, there was very little fighting. Don't get me wrong, the boys yelled at each other, Lea annoyed Evan as much as she could, which meant more yelling, but generally it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

So, my princess is actually napping, in her bed (she seems to fall asleep on the floor a lot), and I have some free quiet time to get some projects done, you know, catch up on one of my resolutions that I have already failed, and what am I doing??? Nothing. I am catching up on my blogs. As much as I love to read them, and I do, that's one of the reasons why I started this one, I really do have a lot to do. I have not made any Birthday cards yet, and another close friend of mine has a birthday next week, I need to finish the 40 baby shower invitations that I am making for my sister's shower, which is next month. To go along with that, I need to make thank you cards for her, I got that genious idea from my Aunt from my baby shower.

All that, and that doesn't even include the scrapbooking I need to do. I am sooooo behind. When I first started this obsession, I mean hobby, I was so good. I took the pictures, I printed them, I made the page. Now, I have hardly any of 2005 done, and barely any of 2007. What about 2006 you ask? LOL I got bored doing 2005 last year so I started on 2006. Makes sense right?

So, all that and instead of doing it, I take a break from reading the blogs to write my own for today. At least I am keeping up with something...

No comments: