Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday

I was out late last night, like I knew I would be. I always have such a great time with Michelle. Her and I are almost like the same person, except that she is nicer than I am. *wink* Michelle is the one reason why I do not want to move to Nashville, but she promises that she will visit, and she better!!!

Today was an ok day. I didn't get anything done again today, in fact, what did I do today??? OH, I addressed all the shower invitations that go to my family. I did not receive the addresses for everyone else yet so they can't go out yet. I am super excited that Ron found the little poem that my sister wrote for our other sister's baby shower almost 3 years ago, so I printed those all out, stamped them and I will add them inside the invitation.

Last night while out with Michelle we got to talking about our children and all the accidents they have. I made comment about Evan, and being at Childrens Hospital as much as we were and that we haven't been there in awhile. JINX!!!! Fortunately we got the bleeding to stop but man, there is blood all over the stairs and wall going up the stairs. Evan stepped on a piece of paper that was on the floor and fell and it looks like his tooth went right through his lip. He has a HUGE fat lip, and the bleeding was unbelievable, and of course, he was hysterical. He is fine now, after 3 ice pops, which should be mandatory in every home at all times, just in case of incidents like tonight, and sleeping soundly. My poor baby. Like his Grandmother, he is a klutz! (love you Mom!)

Andrew and I have been reading his bible each night. We are actually at Noah right now. It's pretty cool that he is so interested in the stories. He is such a great kid. Here is a funny though; when I told him we are on the part about Noah, I asked him if he knew who Noah was. He said yes, that he was Evan Baxter and he built the ark. LOL I hope you all know what I am talking about, if not, ask.

Now, if you don't want to read my review of the movie, STOP NOW.






I liked the movie, but it also scared the crap out of me. I have realized that I am nowhere near prepared for the teenage years. The first few minutes of the movie I did not understand a word she said. I never spoke like that as a teenager so I don't know what any of her vocabulary actually meant. How those teenagers act now too...MAN, I never acted that way, I swear. It scares me that my kids could be that way.

I did cry when Jennifer Garner's character felt the baby move for the first time. Seriously, that is the most amazing feeling, there is a life inside....such a miracle. I also cried at the end of course. Best line in the movie..."You look like a new Mom, scared shitless." Ain't that the truth??? The unknown is very scary, but I would highly recommend it, it's very rewarding.

I thought this was a good movie. It was funny, it had an unexpected twist, and it kept my interest. I however really like Jennifer Garner, so I could be biased, but, you should see it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello- can you hear me now???

Just checking to see if I can really leave comments now....

You know I always have something to say.......

wanda

Anonymous said...

Hey, at least we didn't get into trouble this time! You rock!

michelle