Saturday, January 5, 2008

Ahhhh, little girls

I just got finished having a tea party with my daughter!

My Mom bought Lea a fabric tea set for Christmas from Lillian Vernon and it is seriously the cutest set. Comes with tea bags, spoons, and a piece of cake and a cupcake...super cute.


We sat and drank tea, then ate our sweets. After we were finished we played with her Strawberry Shortcake dolls, that I just love, I had a lot of them when I was a kid and they were my favorite, and combed her My Little Pony ponies manes. Too fun.

I also went to a SU open house today and got some designer paper, and I finally got the purely pomegranate satin ribbon that I wanted. I got another roll of white organdy that was discontinued and I got the So Many Saying hostess stamp set. I will definitely be taking these apart, I just need to buy dominoes. My workshop is officially set for Feb. 3, hopefully a bunch of people will come, I am excited to get some new stuff.

I know she doesn't see this, so I need to make a thank you card, though I was going to do that anyway, but my MIL sent the kids money for Christmas so Ron and I took them to Walmart today so they could spend it. What fun for them, a whole toy department to chose from. Lea got 2 Strawberry shortcake dolls and a My Little Pony, Evan got a Leapster game, pocket sleeves for Pokeman cards, and a pack of Transformer cards, Andrew got a golf glove that he wanted, a notebook, a flashlight and a huge pack of Pokeman cards. He is too funny. They had a great time today though.

No comments: