That was a very emotionally draining day. My son wrote something that broke my heart, and made me cry pretty hard for awhile. After I composed myself, thanks to my daughter, I decided I needed to go for a run and I wanted to run outside so I went to the middle school which has a very flat run path. The whole figure 8 loop is 1 mile. Today was 4 days in a row of running, which may not have been smart.
Yesterday my left whole lower leg was killing me when I walked, when I run it was fine.
Today I grabbed my zune and put on the week 4 podcast. I walked the warm up 5 minute walk, then ran 3 minutes, with no problem. Walked the 90 seconds and then ran the 5 minutes. I ran 5 minutes! It wasn't bad too. I think it is better for me not to have a clock. The funny part though, I said out loud, "come on" at one point and at that exact moment the podcast guy said ok, times up! LOL
Next was a 2 1/2 minute walk, then you start it over again. No. My lower left leg again was killing me, I could barely walk. I got to the car and stretched, then got in the car and came home.
I am a little disappointed but not really. I wasn't suppose to start week 4 till Monday, and I was able to do half the run. I was really thinking there was no way I could run 5 minutes, and I did it. 3 weeks ago I barely could do 60 seconds, and today I ran 3 minutes and 5 minutes! Woohoo.
Tomorrow I am resting, I promise. Monday I will run again, but I am really prefering to run outside, hmmmmm. Now that I got Ron to go to the Y with me I am not sure what I am going to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment