So I decided that we would have been able to run/walk on the treadmill 8 times if we hadn't done the bike and elliptical first the other day so this morning we started on the treadmill. We did the warm up walk and then we ran/walked 8 times! That was so hard but that was the first time I have ever been able to do that. I have tried to do this workout two other times with no luck, I could only do the reps 4 times. I am soooo proud of myself, and Kristie.
We then rode the bike for 30 minutes, and a 5 minute cool down. No elliptical today. LOL
If you are at all insane and are interested in this program here is the link, couch to 5K .
I really do want to run a 5K at some point. I do not have one picked out yet, but I will decide and register for one eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment