my baby turns 4 today. Wow.
I had to got to the Y this morning and I was so worried she would give me a hard time and I just really didnt want to make her cry on her birthday, but today was a run day and after my run Monday night I really wanted to do it this morning.
She was awesome! She was a little hesitant at first andthen she told me she was going to hide under the lego table, and apparently that is what she did. The woman said that she did come out and play a little but then went back to the table. When I got there she was standing at the table playing with the legos. I am hoping we have turned a corner. I am so proud of her.
Since it is her birthday it was cinnamon rolls for breakfast...not easy for me, but I only ate one, a small one, the size of a half dollar. For now. I have verry little will power with those darn things.
last night was a bad night. I was ready to throw the whole thing! I wanted to eat everything and I didnt want to run anymore. I didn't eat everything, but I seriously hit a wall last night. I think I was nervous about the Y today, and just didnt want to go through that disappointment again.
So, what happened at the Y this morning? I walked 5 minutes, ran 90 seconds, walked 90 seconds, ran 3 minutes, and walked 4 minutes. I DID IT!
It was still hard, but easier than Monday night for sure. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment