Wednesday, September 3, 2008

last night was fun

My heart was racing so I spent a few hours at UT medical center in the cardiac section. My rate got up to 201 at my high, so they had to inject me with that horrible medicine to get my heart to go back to normal, had to inject it twice. Good times.

This morning I go to see my cardiologist, this was a previously scheduled appointment so last night was good timing on my part. I am very nervous though, I am afraid of what he will say to me.

On to other, less stressful news, the PTO got non-profit approval status from Nashville the other day, woohoo, so phase one is done. Last night I was suppose to type up our bylaws but I didn't, so I will do that today so I can send all of that to the county and then we can start doing fundraising. I am very excited.

This weekend I pretty much spent the whole time making boxes for all the classrooms so the kids had somewhere to drop their box tops and Campbell's Labels. I made each grade a different color. Here they are.

I got the template from an awesome SU demonstrator named Andrea Wolford.

Yesterday morning I spent the whole time stapling PTO packets together so that all the info could go home yesterday. What fun.
I need to run to the Dr. I will post any updates about my heart later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the emergency trip, hopefully the dr can give you some answers!!

Look at all you have done in just a few weeks for that school! YOU Go Girl!! :)

Keep us posted!! thinking of you!