Sunday, September 14, 2008

Before I show you what I have done this weekend

I suspect that I will be posting a picture of Evan with a tooth missing tomorrow. Yes, Evan is about to lose his very first tooth!!! Actually, both bottom center teeth are really ready to fall out, but the one is barely hanging on. He was to scared to have Ron pull it out, so hopefully tomorrow he will keep playing with it and it will come out on its own.

Speaking of Ron, he leaves for Nashville in the morning. He is pretty swollen still, but I am sure he will be fine by tomorrow. If not, maybe they, as in his boss, will take pity on him and kick him out of the office; Ron tends to work insane hours when he is there. (reason # 3,158 why I am worried about having to move to Nashville someday.)

Evan came home on Friday with a paper saying he was the star student of the week this coming week (tomorrow), so we had to decorate a poster board with pictures of Evan and fill out a form all about him, where he was born, favorite color, favorite movie, stuff like that. Here is what I made for him this weekend....
It was kind of fun looking at pictures of him through the years.

I also made some cards.

This first one I made for Michelle's son. He was running for class treasurer and he won!!! WOOHOO. I am so excited for him.

This next card has a funny story to it. A few months back I was talking to my demo about the designer series paper pack summer picnic, and about whether I really needed to buy it, when I could make the paper myself. Not exactly the same, but I had most of the stamps that are used on that paper. She laughed and told me to go ahead and do it then. So, after many months, I finally did.
I brought it to her this afternoon and she laughed. I did what I set out to do, make her laugh. (BTW, I am totally glad I bought the paper pack.)

No comments: