Sunday, September 21, 2008

What's going on?

The Buffalo Bills are 3-0! I was mentioning to Ron that I didn't think that has happened in forever and about 15 minutes later James Brown on CBS said that it hasn't happened since 1992. Crazy.

Still no news on Corie.

The Principal at the school called me on Friday afternoon to let me know it isn't official but we got our approval so we can start fundraising. Friday was a bad day so this was awesome news. (She called and when I answered the phone she said how is my favorite PTO President, my response was "you have the wrong number." It really was a bad day at the school.)

Last week sometime I posted a link to a really neat cupcake card by Cambria, well here is mine. My fingers are in it because I didn't have the cool magnets Cambria used...yet. I made this for the school secretary, it was her birthday Friday.

That's all for now. I am working on the finishing touches on Will's 3rd birthday scrapbook page and then I have some thank you cards to make, some birthday cards to make and I still have a wedding card to make, so within the next few days I should have some work to show.

2 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

What a fun and pretty card! I love your cupcake!

Anonymous said...

How are things- you've MIA lately- just wondering..... You've been tagged- check out my blog....