I met with the speech pathologist this morning and after listening to Andrew twice, they decided to end Andrew's IEP. YEAH! They mentioned how sweet Andrew is, and that they will miss him.
Ron finally went to the Dr today. He has been feeling not so great since last Sunday, and his chest has been hurting him. Well the guy has bronchitis. Thankfully it isn't bad, which I would have said anyway, he has been fine with the exception of his sinuses, which even then, they aren't as bad as I have seen them in the past. I have known Ron for 18 years and he has never had bronchitis, so I keep saying, "I can't believe you have bronchitis." LOL Only problem though, he was suppose to have surgery on his tooth Thursday and that will have to be changed now. Oh well.
Still working on my demo swaps. I tell ya, I get so stressed about this stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment