What I thought I would be told, I was. I need to have a cardiac ablation surgery done. It's not a big deal, and I am in no way an emergency case. The surgeon that will be doing this has done over 1,000 of them. This surgery, with SVT, is very common. Cardiac Ablation.
As of right this minute, it is scheduled for October 7, but I am looking to change it to November. The surgery is 2 hours, and then there is a 4 hour recovery, and then I go home. I need to take it easy and rest for a week, and no lifting over 10 lbs, so, that will be fun.
See, not a big deal. (I am telling myself that.)
2 comments:
Ack! I opted for the implant device (Reveal Implant Loop Monitor) before ablation surgery. You can keep it in for like 2 yrs to "catch" an episode of SVT. I'm scared to have the ablation done - I hope it remedies this issue for you. It is a PITA, I know. Hugs!
I hope everything goes good for you!! I hate that I'm not there anymore!!! Keep us posted! Just breathe......
Post a Comment