Friday, August 29, 2008

It's official, I'm nuts

Today I went to the store to buy some fruit and then I came home and made 7 jars of strawberry/banana jam, and 6 jars of blueberry jam! I have a list a mile long of things I need to do and I decide to make jam.

Peach is still my favorite, but the two new ones were good too.

This weekend I am hoping to just relax, but I doubt that will happen. See, I really am nuts. I just booked, well unofficially booked, a workshop after school for all the teachers. Sounds great for me right? Um hello. I am going to teach teachers????? ACK. I am a nervous wreck. I was so excited about this until reality set in. So now I need to prepare for this. I need to place my first order soon to buy the stuff I will need, and I need to learn how to do a workshop. Plus, shoot, I need to buy supplies. I only have 7 catalogs. Maybe only 7 people will come. BUT, I am not sure of that since the secretary who is "hosting" it said she will make sure everyone comes because I am the PTO President and it's the least they can do. ACK.

Ok, now I am getting really nervous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK breathe.....now that we have that out of the way....Remember you are the EXPERT in stamping, they maybe teachers, but YOU are the stamper!! See if you have any people with experience tehn go from there!! Just take it nice and slow- you love stamping and SU- you will be GREAT!!!

Becky said...

Yes maam. It IS official. But you will do sooo fantastic!!